Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday

Category Birthday
Finding the perfect gift for an important person in your life can be a challenge. This page contains gift ideas for boyfriend's 19th birthday.

My boyfriend is having his 19th birthday in a month. He's financially sound while I'm not. As in, he can spend whatever he likes whenever. However, I'm not. He always does little and huge things that make me happy, so this time I really want to make an impression that I can also do the same for him.

He's throwing a party which I will be organizing for him and his best friends from the opposite side of the country are flying over to attend. They, too, are financially sound and have gotten him impressive gifts before.

Horrible to say, but I feel a lot of pressure in giving him a gift because I'm not quite like his friends. Do you have any suggestions as to what birthday gift I could give that would be of meaning? I've named a star after him before and made artwork for him. I want something that is meaningful and useful for him!

By Sabrina

Answers

Best Answer

What does he find interesting? How long have you been going out together? Does he have any goals he's mentioned that you could forward with your gift? Hobbies? What qualities in him do you want to encourage?

I have little money so I like what I spend to be effective,
make something happen. So I always ask what does the person need that I see. If they are looking for a job or going to school, maybe clothes if their wardrobe is small or worn. If they like art, maybe art store gift certificate.
If music, maybe their guitar needs new strings. What do they particularly enjoy that maybe they haven't felt okay spending money on.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about getting him something he needs or wants but instead get him somethinghe will like. Something unexpected. You could get him a very plain braclet with an engraving.

Something like, "Never again 19 but now and forever close." And put your initials. Or something else that is meaningful to maybe both of you. Let it say something that would be timeless without saying anything to committed. Unless you mean it.

Best Answer

Just do something simple. Make his favorite Breakfast or Dinner and bake him a Cake, fill his Bedroom full of balloons(sounds stupids, i know but i did this once and it was the bday mine ever had). I'm sure he would Love it. Good Luck.

Best Answer

So...he will now be organizing his own birthday party (since we're in long distance relationship in different universities)! But I've decided to create a video montage of all his friends and family back home of them wishing him a happy birthday that will be played throughout the party! As well, I will be getting a basketball jersey of his favourite player. Thoughtful and useful! And maybe even bake a cake, providing I have access to his kitchen. :)

Thanks for all your input!
-Sabrina

My boyfriend's birthday is in two months. This is his first birthday that I'm going to celebrate with him. I'm actually confused right now because he's from a very wealthy family and I'm not like him. I don't even know what to get him because I'd see it to be something small. He's into fashion. He dresses a lot. He likes music too. He plays a lot of musical instruments like the piano and the flute. He likes going out a lot too. I'm really confused right now because I want to get him something that's going to mean a lot to him.

Answers

Get tickets to a reasonably priced music event for the two of you. If there is any money left over, give him a framed picture of the two of you.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and his birthday is coming up soon. I don't know what to get him because it's hard to figure out what he wants, though he really loves football.

By Derby G.

Answers

Best Answer

Maybe you can get some tickets to a college football game. You could plan a date around it and take him to a football or sports themed restaurant in your area. Maybe give him a hat or sweatshirt with his favorite team or a gift card to the NFL shop so he can pick out something for himself.

I'm sure he will like whatever you come up with. Good luck!

My boyfriend is turning 19 this month, and I have no idea what to get him. I don't earn a lot of money so I can't splash the cash, and this is the first birthday in our relationship. He's into body building and the gym, he works a lot, and is saving up for a car. Please help?

By Laura B

Answers

Would he be interested in reading bodybuilding magazines? If so, subscription(s) would remind him of you every month. If he is saving for a particular model/brand of car, how about a magazine or a book about it? If there are classic car shows in your area, why not take him to one, and pack a picnic lunch for the 2 of you? Hope this helps.

If you don't have much cash, have a nice photo done of you. You can usually find a good photographer in your circle of friends who will do it for lower rates. I hope that helps.

Is your boyfriend's name Ian? I came to this site to get an idea for what to get my boyfriend for his 19th birthday and your post describes him pretty much exactly ahaha

What about a fun car key holder?

My bf is turning 19 in a month. I wanna organize a small birthday party for him. I don't know what to get him for his birthday either.

Please help me!

Answers

A great gift is a pair of tickets to an event both of you will enjoy. You could invite a bunch of his friends over to your house for pizza and birthday cake.

Happy Early Birthday to your boyfriend!

You can host a small hang out with close friends at the bowling alley? Pizza would be inexpensive option for food.

As a gift, you can make him a handmade card and make him a gift (picture frame) or buy him something he'd want/need within budget? :)

I have no idea if what gift I should give him. It should be something simple.

By Nikki

Answers

Something simple could be a shirt, shorts, or even a wallet for him to use. You could go a bit more personal with a set of ticket to a music concert or even a sporting event to go and see. You can also consider a personalized case for his cell phone and maybe add your photo to the back of the case.

I'm 17 and he's 18 about to be 19. He's already a certified electrician and has everything he wants and or needs. I on the other hand don't have a job yet. No job means no money. He's always buying me cute gifts all the time to let me know how much he loves me. I want to do the same thing for him for him for his birthday to let him know how much I care and love him, but on a budget it's kinda hard to. I have no clue what to do for him! Help me please.

By Alexandria Marie S.

Answers

Low Cost Ideas-
Nature Experience-Hike, Bike, volunteer park cleanup,
Learn-Natural history museum, art museum, history museum
Reading/Music-books, ebooks, music
Picnic-Local park, lake, beach, bike tour, etc.
Food-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc., you prepare?
Other Ideas?

"Old Saying" I know, but true-it's the thought that counts"!

My boyfriend will be 19 in a couple of months and I really don't know what to get him.

By Cierra

Answers

Give him a an experience/memory. If there is something he is interested in, for examples: classic cars, take him to a classic car show, hunting/fishing an out door show. Weather permitting, pack a picnic to be eaten. If he reads magazines, get him a subscription to a magazine which reflects an interest of his. He will think of you every month for a year.

My boyfriend is turning 19 this year and I have no idea what to get him. He is a part of the Australian army and is always buying things for himself. He loves his cars, his alcohol, and his chocolate. Last year I got him a huge box of chocolate and a Hurley wallet. He is very fussy with clothes as he only likes 'brand named' clothing. Please help me!

By Emily F

Answers

Are you sure he is the one for you? Look ahead...

My boyfriend and I will be celebrating his birthday soon. Except we are long distance and when it is his birthday a week later will be our anniversary. I know it might be a little too soon, but I still have to pick something and get it and send it all the way to India. I have no clue what to get him. It's our first time celebrating his birthday together. I live in Arizona and I need help!

By Ginger Z.

Answers

You could send him a scarf, shoes, Ipod or a huge basket full of chocolates with a long letter. You know him best you'll know what to get him. :)

My boyfriend means the world to me and this is his first birthday as a couple for us. Mine already passed and he got me jewelery and a card. The only thing is that his birthday is so close to Christmas that I don't know what to get him for which day. Help!

By Quashala

Answers

Ooooh, he got you jewelry for your birthday! So a generic gift for his birthday is now out:)

Something really special is called for here...you know him best. For his birthday you need to give him something as meaningful to him as the jewelry was to you on YOUR birthday. If it were me, I would probably splash out on a really nice watch, maybe a pocket watch on a lovely chain.

Of course, he may be the guy who would be thrilled to receive a fully loaded magician's kit, too, lol! You know him best, so deep down inside you already know what will be the most meaningful gift for a boyfriend smart enough to know that jewelry was the perfect birthday gift for you:)

My boyfriend will turn 19 on the 31st of December 2014 and I have no idea what to get him. Can you please give me an idea?

By Stephanie

This is his first birthday with us being together. We are apart from each other because of college. He does jav and discus. Loves fast food. We won't be together on his birthday, but he is coming to my college the weekend after. On his birthday I was thinking to send him candy and a letter and then when he comes to see me I want to have an actual gift for him. I got him giftcards to McDonalds, Dominios, and Wawa. Also I got a really protective phone case that has our picture on the back. I want just one more thing to make the gift complete. This does not need to be so personalized so I just need ideas of gifts that guys would enjoy. (Also keeping in mind for Christmas) Please please help me out.

By HG

My boyfriend and I have been dating for close to 2 months and his birthday is coming up. It's also around Christmas. He's turning 19 and I am wondering if I should have his birthday present simpler and smaller and then go more out for Christmas? This is the first birthday during our relationship so I have no idea what to do and get. Help?

By M

What should I buy him? This is his first birthday for us and he loves fashion, dressing, and architecture. We have a long distance relationship and he's probably coming here this summer and I have no idea what he might want.

By Fareah from Karachi, Pakistan

My boyfriend of almost 6 months is turning 19 next month. I have no idea what to get him. He likes the New York Yankees, and loves his car. He always pays for dates even if I offer to pay. I have made him dinner before, and I got him a key chain with our initials on it. My money is limited, and our birthdays are a couple days apart. Help.

By Tyler Elizabeth R.

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now, he is turning 19! We have celebrated a lot of birthdays, Christmas, and other occasions. I have brought him everything I could think of, such as: clothes, jewelery, cologne, and shoes. I have taken him out to dinners, ice skating, movies, etc. Made him scrapbooks, a slideshow of all our memories and all that. This year has really got me and I'm so confused on what I should buy him and where to go. I want something different and unexpected! Please help me. :)

By PaigeR

Load More

Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayNovember 29, 2012
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf71617233.tip.html