Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend's 22nd Birthday

Category Birthday
This guide contains gift ideas for a boyfriend's 22nd birthday. If your boyfriend is hard to shop for or you are just lacking in gift ideas, here are some suggestions.

I need to surprise my boyfriend with something from the heart, but I don't know what to do or get him. He has never had a birthday party, so I'm already planning one of those, but presents wise, I don't know what to do. Help!

By Anastasia M.

Answers

Best Answer

Do you have a lot of photos of the both of you? If so, a photo book or scrapbook with photos might be nice. It would show that you had been thinking of him, and put in some effort. I always liked to buy my boyfriends something to wear, like a sweater or a shirt, as often men have no taste at all, and could use a little zip in their wardrobe. Also, they will think of you when they wear the item, and when you notice that they wore it, and make a fuss, they will feel special, as will you, of course!

I plan to buy a gift for my lover's 22nd birthday and I also plan to present 22 gifts to him. Any ideas for the 22 gifts?

By Dhivya

Answers

Best Answer

I did this for my son's 30th birthday... among the gifts: 30 quarters, $30 gift card, 30 first class stamps, a handmade gift certificate for 30 minutes of cleaning, and 30 mini-Kit-Kat bars (his favorite).

I'm sure you'll come up with many others... think about his favorite things and activities - whether leisure or work related - serious or funny. I wrapped each item individually, then put them all in a box and wrapped that too. It was a big hit!

I just started dating this guy 3 weeks ago. His birthday is October 8 and he is turning 22. I want to get him something really amazing. Any ideas?

By ciara from Ottawa, IL

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Suggestion: Don't make it too amazing. He may think you are getting too close too soon. You don't want to scare him away. What is he interested in? Sports? That would be your answer, and it would also let him know you are really thinking and listening to him. A hobby? Again something to add to his collection or help him do whatever he loves to do. Really listen to him and find out more about him and then go from there. The listening is the best thing you could give him. (09/08/2009)

By susan cantin

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I agree, nothing amazing or you'll come across as a little more serious than he may be. Personally, I wouldn't do more than mailing a card or e-mailing a simple happy birthday. (09/09/2009)

By Betty

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

And if you do amazing this early on he may take that as "she's an easy mark" and take advantage of you and mooch :-( There's no way to truly know a person and how they think so early on, so just give him a nice card and "maybe" an inexpensive meal. (09/09/2009)

By Ann

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Three weeks dating is too soon for amazing. Also, before anyone can give a good suggestion, we need to know more about a person. Some guys like cars, some are into clothes, some sports, some art, well you get the picture. This way you can get a gift without getting too "amazing" he might enjoy. Example, baseball hat from the team he likes, a shirt, poster, or drawing pad, car waxing kit, the list goes on when you know the person well. (09/09/2009)

By Pam

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Wow, rainy21 said it so well. I agree with all you said. A generic gift may not get the "amazing" factor. Does a 3 week relationship even warrant "amazing"? Find out what he collects. Favorite store? (09/10/2009)

By Edith