Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

I'm in a bit of a pickle. My boyfriend's birthday is in a week (2nd of March) and we have been dating 2 months and over 2 weeks. It's been a bit on and off, but this time is the longest we have gone without a break. His birthday is on Friday, so we have school. I know that I'm going to bake him like a cute cupcake or a muffin, depending on if I have icing stuff. He doesn't do any sport, but does do drama. Maybe a branded cap, but I don't know.

Help please x

Maybe you can get him movie tickets or tickets to a play. Make sure you get a ticket for yourself and have a great time.

Love the movie/play ticket idea. I dated a guy in drama in school and that's usually what he wanted to do-- go to the theatres!

Like others commented, maybe a ticket to a drama or theatre in your area if it's not too expensive. If not, a cap would be nice too (if he likes wearing caps).