Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 15th Birthday?

My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to get him. He is turning 15. We have been together 5 years now and I still don't know what to do. He really wants an Xbox one, but I don't have that much money. He is the type of bf who can't get enough technology or memes. Have any ideas?

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

You could send him a lot of memes that you would think he would like. Add to it a heartfelt letter or card, and you have a memorable gift.

I would get him a gift card (in the amount you can afford) at a place where he can buy his own Xbox or other technological devices.

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts

You're still young! At that age, you aren't working so he should understand.

Maybe a nice movie date would do (if you have funds) if not perhaps Netflix & snacks.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 170 Feedbacks

One of the things we're best at (women) is coming up with creative solutions. If you and he want to earn money, for instance, why don't you come up with an idea how you both can do that, working together.

Your gift to him? As many hours working side by side with him to earn that xbox. Buy him a card and write your idea(s) in the card along with your promise?

Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayFebruary 13, 2017
🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-23 21:25:03 in 851 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Gift-Ideas-for-Boyfriends-15th-Birthday-6.html