Removing Mold from Awning

Is there something I can use to remove the mould on my folding arm awning on my balcony? As I am on the 2nd floor it is hard for me to use a hose. I was hoping there may be something I can spray on that would make it dissolve without the need of being hosed off.

By Susan from Gold Coast, Australia

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

White vinegar, spay it on leave for while then wipe off. If it is still there use a brush to scrub. It works as my brother in law who lives in Darwin tried it with the carravan annex.

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldDecember 20, 2010
Building an Awning
Building an Awning
Preventing Mold On Berries, Moldy Strawberry
Preventing Mold On Fresh Berries
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:00:13 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 7 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.