Volume Controls for Aqua Whirl Hydromassage Bathtub

I have an Aqua Glass, Aqua Whirl Hydormassage Whirlpool bathtub manufactured in 1990. I am in need of new volume controls, these are the jets where the water and air enters the tub. Where can I purchase them? I hope someone can help. Thank you.

By Dave

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 22, 2010
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Photo of decals stuck to the bottom of a bathtub.
Removing Bathtub Decals
A bathtub.
Cleaning a Textured Bathtub Floor
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:05:47 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.