Wearing a Skirtini Swimsuit

If I wear a 2 piece swimsuit composed of a top and a separate bottom (a skirtini), will the top balloon up in the water and rise?

By cookwie from Richardson, TX

If it's a suit where the skirt covers below your bottom and the skirt fabric flares out a bit then the answer is a definite yes ;-) I have one and I love it because I don't have to worry about having to bikini wax/shave but the skirt does balloon up when in moving water and especially in a hot tub where the water jets are flowing so just make sure to tuck the excess fabric under your behind if it's daylight or hot tub lights are on if you want to wear one for the same reason ;-) LOL!

No, the top does not balloon up. I wear skirtinis exclusively because of my big stomach and legs and love them. I don't think the skirt part of the bottom balloons up as badly as a one-piece skirted suit does, either. Have a nice day and God bless you.

My top doesn't balloon up, but my skirt does, when I'm swimming I just tuck a little of the skirt into the under part of the suit, anything is better than showing my legs!

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 8, 2009
Woman wearing a sports bra.
Wearing Sports Bras
A bikini on a clothesline.
Cleaning Odors on Swimsuits
man tying sneaker
Wearing Sneakers
Smelly Sandal
Preventing Smelly Sandals
🎄
🍂