GTXpress101 Recipe Book

I lost my recipe book for my GTXpress101. How do I get another one?

By Wendy

Go to the site and you can order books, videos etc.

I think I got it via Google search.

September 2, 2010 Flag

I lost my recipe book for my GTXpress101. Where can I get one?

Cooker from Wausau, WI

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

If you have a food processor or blender, corn flakes make for a great coating for chicken. (06/07/2006)

By 4patty

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

Hello, did you go to the official site? Check there and contact customer service as maybe they will be able to help you out. How do you like the GTX anyway? I was looking to buy one some time ago but read so many bad reviews on it that I decided to skip it as I usually do the "wrong" thing when it comes to impulse buying. Anyway, good luck on finding that recipe book.

And as for the cornflakes or any other cereal that someone else asked about, you can put them in a bag and crush them using a rolling pin or can without a blender or food processor. (06/07/2006)

By Tone

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

I have a GT Express and checked my recipe book, but it has no 800 number. I would suggest trying to go online and find their web site. I'm sure you could request one directly from them. Either that or watch for their infomercial and call them to ask for one. Good luck. (06/07/2006)

By D. Napolitan

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

I ordered a GT Xpress 101 but I haven't gotten it yet. I called customer service and it has been shipped so I should get it real soon. The customer service number is 1-800-357-9213. By the way, how do you like yours? I was leery about buying one since I didn't know anyone who had one but I thought I'd take a chance. Good luck getting the recipe book. (06/07/2006)

By Margaret

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

You can download a PDF version of their manual/recipe guide. Just go to, and about halfway down the page there is a link to click on to download the manual. Please post how you like the machine. I've been looking at it also but not about buying it. Any feedback would be appreciated. (06/07/2006)

By Joan415

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

I ordered one, but shipped it back when I found out that the company lied to me about the price and billing (over-billed, naturally). But it worked out for the best, because a few weeks ago on TV, I noticed that there is another brand that makes one and calls itself something like an omelet maker. Then I went to Walgreen's, and they had an off brand of "Omelet Maker" on sale for less than $10.00. (06/08/2006)

By susanmajp

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

You can go on Ebay and find a lot of the books. Also, you can get them in lots. Hope it helps. (06/26/2008)

By Neshoba

GTXpress101 Recipe Book

I found a printable GT express 101 cookbook that comes with the cooker, printable for free! Just look up or type in GT express 101 printable cook books and it came up with the printable manual. Also they sell the machines at Target. I love mine. (02/16/2009)

By Teresa

Food and Recipes Recipes BooksSeptember 2, 2010
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Fabric Book Page Weight
Making a Fabric Book Page Weight
Making a Book Pages Christmas Wreath Teaser
Making a Christmas Wreath with Book Pages
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book