Thanksgiving Indian and Pilgrim
This is a charming craft for kids to make for Thanksgiving or for you to make to place at their place setting.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 2 rubber spatulas (from $ store)
- 4 wiggly eyes
- felt in colors tan, black, white, red, yellow
- Take spatulas and use rubber part as the face.
- For the pilgrim glue wiggly eyes on.
- Cut small piece of red felt for mouth.
- Cut black felt in shape of pilgrim hat accent with white felt and yellow for buckle.
- Cut black felt and white felt for collar and clothing. I made the clothing short, but you can go longer. Just glue into place. Very simple.
- For the Indian I glued eyes and mouth on like the pilgrim.
- Then take tan felt and fringe the edge for dress.
- Cut small strip for headband. I didn't have a feather, but if you do just add that. I used felt cut into a leaf shape and fringed the edges. Looks like feather.
By Crafter from MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide