Thanksgiving Indian and Pilgrim
This is a charming craft for kids to make for Thanksgiving or for you to make to place at their place setting.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 2 rubber spatulas (from $ store)
- 4 wiggly eyes
- felt in colors tan, black, white, red, yellow
- Take spatulas and use rubber part as the face.
- For the pilgrim glue wiggly eyes on.
- Cut small piece of red felt for mouth.
- Cut black felt in shape of pilgrim hat accent with white felt and yellow for buckle.
- Cut black felt and white felt for collar and clothing. I made the clothing short, but you can go longer. Just glue into place. Very simple.
- For the Indian I glued eyes and mouth on like the pilgrim.
- Then take tan felt and fringe the edge for dress.
- Cut small strip for headband. I didn't have a feather, but if you do just add that. I used felt cut into a leaf shape and fringed the edges. Looks like feather.
By Crafter from MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 8:18:21 AM on 10.0.2.199 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us