Craft Ideas Using Baby Formula Scoops

If you are a crafter and have, or know someone who has, an infant who is fed formula, you probably have a stash of little formula scoops. This is a guide about craft ideas using baby formula scoops.

Baby Formula Scoop
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

April 18, 2010 Flag

I took on the task today of organizing my craft room. I found a huge amount of formula scoops from when my kids were babies. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do with them or make with them? My niece is having a baby soon and I was thinking of making something for the shower with them. Any ideas? Please help.

By Laura from Chicago, IL

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Stuff with some fabric scraps or Styrofoam cut to fit, cover with a piece of fabric glued on, and have a mini pin cushion for diaper or sewing pins. Make holes in the handles of several, and string on a ribbon or key chain to make a rattle type toy. Make a mobile by making holes in the handles, and decorating the scoop with baby type stickers inside and/or outside. Suspend decorated scoops from a baby size hanger on ribbon or yarn. Wash thoroughly, and fill with chocolate to use as favors, layering colored and regular chocolate, perhaps decorating the tops with baby type sugar decorations and wrapping in netting tied with ribbon. If you do not have a drill, you can make holes in plastic by heating an ice pick or screw driver in the stove burner, and pressing through the item.

I put a scoop in each of my dry pet foods & use these to measure out the amount of food I give my pets daily. I also keep one in my can of coffee to measure that & one in my sugar & flour to use when baking. They are also nice to attach to cooking mixes when given as gifts at Christmas. The ones I use hold 1/4 cup each.

I appreciate the ideas. The only thing is that the scoops are tiny. They hold about teaspoon and the scoop is about an inch deep. The circle is about the size of a dime. I have soooooooooooo many of them. Keep the ideas coming. Thank you!

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf16625730.tip.html This is what I submitted a while back. Hope it helps!

Poor But Proud

December 2, 2010 Flag

We use to make Santa ornaments, using baby formula scoops. Does anyone remember how to do this?

By Barbara from Coralville, IA

Funny, I was just requesting some ideas to use up my supply of baby formula scoops. did you get any feed back?

July 5, 2013 Flag

I use them for my snowman's pipe.

First, paint any color you want. Smear glue inside the scoop, then stuff Spanish moss inside. Let dry. There, you have a pipe!

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherMay 23, 2013
    Saving Money on Baby Formula, Baby bottle laying on its side with formula in it.
    Saving Money on Baby Formula
    Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
    Baby Shower Ideas
    Baby being fed with formula.
    Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing
    Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
    Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 25, 2016 at 8:08:05 PM on 10.0.1.72 in 361 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.