Uses for Baby Bed Bumper Pads

Do you have any suggestions for what I can do with baby bed bumper pads? They have beautiful designs for children and are already padded. They seem too good to throw.

Thanks,

Mildred from TN

I discovered that turned upside down and tied to the bed frame, these make great dustruffles. They are just the right height. My beds are against walls so I only have 1 length and 1 width to cover. This works best in the design is not directional, but who's gonna get clos enough to tell. Or, you could remove and reverse the ties.

I cut our old bumper into sections and sewed the edges, added a pocket and made them into tooth fairy pillows for my daughter and her friends.

they make great containers like easter baskets toy containers, etc. make a circle or square the size of your container bottom and match the bumper pad to fit all the way around. cut and inch longer and sew together then make a handle. You can just use them to cover coffee cans or boxes. Sorry not good at directions, but if you are crafty you sure can figure it out!

grettaa

bumper pads on stairs
Crafts and Other Uses for Crib Bumper Pads
Crafts Recycled CraftsOctober 17, 2004
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
🎉
🎄