Easy Premade Grilling Packets

Take foil, cut it in about 6x6 inches. Make a hamburger patty, add the seasoning you like, add thick slices of potato, onion, carrots. Put another layer of foil on this, fold all sides over a couple times to seal tight and freeze. Take corn on the cob and soak for 24 hours, then freeze these too. These can be cooked on the grill or put in the campfire then the cooked for about 20 minutes, dinner is ready!

By Audrey From Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow! I think I'll make some of these up the next time I go to the store and buy ground beef. They'll be great to throw on the grill for quick dinners when I've been too busy to remember to fix something and don't want to buy out. There's nothing I love more than quick, healthy meals that I don't have to fuss over. I can throw these on the grill and attend to other matters while they're cooking. THANK YOU! Please post any other great ideas you might have. I'm glad to incorporate new ones into my life.

Travel and Recreation Recreation Camping CookingJune 14, 2007
grilled salmon
Green Grilling Tips
Grilling Hamburgers
Grilling Hamburgers
Package of Ramen Noodles
Uses for Ramen Seasoning Packets