Seashore Candle Centerpiece

I wanted to make a centerpiece for the island in my kitchen since I rarely use it for anything else other than placing my keys, wallet and other little things on it when I come home in the evenings. I love candles and the beach so I decided to do a seashore candle center piece.

I simply got a bamboo rug mat, a beaded table place mat and put that on top of the counter. Then I took a large glass bowl, filled the bottom with sand, placed some shells in it with a tea-light candle in the middle and then scattered a few large flat glass marbles around on the counter. It is simply gorgeous to look at when it's lit up in the evenings.

Seashore Candle Centerpiece

By David from Alabama

That really is darling and I bet so beautiful at nights! What a wonderful idea and so creative!!

What a great idea. I grew up on the beach in CA

and that would be a nice way to bring the beach

to Missouri....!

Great tip and picture.

Photos CraftsApril 24, 2006
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Table Centerpiece
Table Centerpiece Ideas
Valentine's Day Centerpiece
Valentine's Day Centerpiece Ideas
Glowing fish lantern centerpiece.
Making a Fishing Theme Centerpiece
🎄