Buying Cheap Milk

Where is the cheapest place to buy milk by the gallon in central Irving, TX?

By Alice from Irving, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't live in Texas but here on the Gulf Coast, we find the cheapest place is always Sam's Club. So, if you have one in your area, you might want to check there.

I live in SC, but I usually get mine at Aldi. Aldi varies from time to time in their dairy prices, though. right now the milk is .70 cheaper than anywhere else I look. Sometimes it is the same price as Walmart. Another tip to save on milk is to buy whole milk and water it down. My husband and I prefer the whole milk, but you can add at least 2 cups to the gallon without really noticing the difference. (This sometimes helps it keep longer too.)

Budget & Finance ShoppingJanuary 26, 2010
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:38:04 PM on 10.0.0.244 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.