ShoppingBudget & Finance

Buying Cheap Milk

Where is the cheapest place to buy milk by the gallon in central Irving, TX?

By Alice from Irving, TX

I don't live in Texas but here on the Gulf Coast, we find the cheapest place is always Sam's Club. So, if you have one in your area, you might want to check there.

I live in SC, but I usually get mine at Aldi. Aldi varies from time to time in their dairy prices, though. right now the milk is .70 cheaper than anywhere else I look. Sometimes it is the same price as Walmart. Another tip to save on milk is to buy whole milk and water it down. My husband and I prefer the whole milk, but you can add at least 2 cups to the gallon without really noticing the difference. (This sometimes helps it keep longer too.)