Buying Cheap Milk

Where is the cheapest place to buy milk by the gallon in central Irving, TX?

By Alice from Irving, TX

I don't live in Texas but here on the Gulf Coast, we find the cheapest place is always Sam's Club. So, if you have one in your area, you might want to check there.

I live in SC, but I usually get mine at Aldi. Aldi varies from time to time in their dairy prices, though. right now the milk is .70 cheaper than anywhere else I look. Sometimes it is the same price as Walmart. Another tip to save on milk is to buy whole milk and water it down. My husband and I prefer the whole milk, but you can add at least 2 cups to the gallon without really noticing the difference. (This sometimes helps it keep longer too.)

Budget & Finance ShoppingJanuary 26, 2010
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🎄
🍂