Aladdin Themed Birthday Party

What ideas can I use to have an Aladdin theme party for my 21 year old daughter. I have already chosen the color red as my main color. I would like to have candles and pillows. Her guest will be a mixture of young people from 21-40. what are good favors to give out also? If we roast her, how can we add this in her party? What should she wear also? It is not really a surprise party, although she does not know everything about it yet.

Partylady1 from PA

wow that sounds really cool. If you can find a neat lamp some were that would be awsome but if not you could make Papier-mâché ones. use as much brass, silver, bronze and copper platers that you have for fruits, bread rolls and other foods. You can serve pita bread and humis dip, dates with a slit inside and a dob of cream cheese inside and for the main corse barbacued Shish kabob. for decor use as many scarfs as you can get a hold of. drap them everywhere. use realistic looking costume jewlery to put on the table. If you have not mailed out invitations yet you can make some with colored card stolk to look like rugs or magic carpets. Your daughter could were somthing like a genie costume. for favors you could tie a charm, ring or key ring and some choclate coins and other candy in a neat looking scarf. I hope your party is a lot of fun. I will most likely write back with more ideas later.

Wicker laundry hampers with lids would look good also...if u don't have any, try to borrow some. You could even have a toy snake trying to slither out of one or make a snake yourself and have a flute of some sort sitting on the lid and a turban. If you know anyone who has a gazebo or large fabric awning that would be neat to set up (to resemble a tent-like feel). Guys could wear turbans and ladies could wear head veils and face veils. Sounds like fun :)

my son is having a bar mitvah party aladdin theme. we thought we would have a magician--arabian nights -ish and have waiters in aladdin costumes...any other ideas for favors...i kind of was thinking that everyone could wear aladdin hats to his party any ideas on where to get inexpensive ones for men and women boys and girls?

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesNovember 7, 2005
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎄