Using Expired Coupons for Note Paper

Instead of buying pads of note papers, to use in your office or in a cute basket by the phone, in your kitchen, or in other areas of your home, where phones are, use the blank backs of non-used expired manufacturer's coupons that you pick up at the grocery store (if you can't use expired coupons in your area).

I also use those pesky sales ads that come in my newspaper or junk mail. If the backs have no print on them, they get cut up for scratch paper to jot quick notes to myself or to my hubby.

Also, to eliminate less paper to toss out, one could cut the envelopes received in the mail, whether junk mail or other basic envelopes from others, keep the plain sides for scratch paper.

By Terri from NV

I use the coupon backs for notes and also now my 3 1/2 year old grandaughter likes to write while I am doing paper work and she also uses the coupons to draw pictures or try to write her alphabet letters. Saves a lot of paper for us. Thanks for all the hints on here.

Coupons
Using Expired Coupons
Better Living Green Living Recycling PaperJanuary 5, 2006
Crochet Owl Note Hanger
Making a Crochet Owl Note Hanger
Note Hanger
Homemade Note Hangers
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder
🎉
🎄