Making a Valentine's Scrapbook

I'm making a Valentine's scrapbook for my boyfriend. We have been together for about 2 years now and I want to make it really special. Does anyone have any ideas? Does anybody have any good Valentines sayings or jokes that I can us in it? I am also going to but some photos of us in it. Anyone got some special things I can do with pictures?

Aliesha

Check out Stampin' Up

They have great ideas you can do for scrapbook pages.

When I make scrapbooks, I keep my computer on! There are many websites that have just the perfect title or quote for me to use. I just google what I am looking for. You might google "Valentine's day quotes" Or "Valentine's day scrapbooking titles" You will have several ideas. Good luck!

I see alot of people take a picture of their hands placed tips of their thumbs together and pointer finger tips touching and it forms a heart thats kinda cool maybe in color against something red/pink or black & white that would look modern and cool.you can buy inexpensive photo croppers at walmart clip th edges round the edges just playing wit hshapes can create interest and journal along side pics I love that look.the stamp idea was a good one . google scrapbooking ideas for valentines day and you'll get a ton of pics for ideas have fun!

Making an ABC book for any occasion was a tip that was given to me. It is easy to come up with something for each letter, such as... "A" could be for "ATTACK of the Tickle Monster" if you have a photo of one of you tickling the other. "B" could be A day at the BEACH"... C could be ... a picture of the two of you in the rain, with the title of "CATCHING a Rainbow".... see what I mean? Buying the smaller album might be best for this idea. Only 26 pages, unless you want to do a cover and ending one.

Good Luck

scrapbook stuff here

http://www.scra  king-themes.html