Coconut Fudge

Not as hard to make as regular candy/fudge and not as sweet, but just as delicious. You might want to keep to the low end of the sugar measurement as coconut milk has a lot of sugar in it already.

• 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 3/4 to 2 cups sugar
  • 3/4 cup fine desiccated coconut
  • 1 cup butter

Heat coconut milk, milk, and sugar in a pan and keep stirring until thickened. Add the coconut and the butter, Keep stirring until the fudge thickens further and leaves the sides of the pan to form a somewhat loose ball in the center. Pat down on a greased pan.

Source: a co-worker

By sooz from Toronto, ON

My Mother's favorite candy was always the pretty pastel Coconut Bon-Bons. This recipe reminds me of her, so I'll be trying it for sure. Although it's not quite the same I know, I also know she would have loved it. How I wish I could be making it for her.

Thank you for sharing Sooz.

I'm sorry, but I do not know what "Desiccated " Coconut is, I have never heard of it, can you please tell me what this is?

Fudge Recipes
Fudge Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Candies FudgeJuly 20, 2010
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Cooking With Coconut Oil
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes