Fudge Recipes

Category Fudge
This chocolate confection is great to make for gifts and gatherings. This page contains fudge recipes.

Not as hard to make as regular candy/fudge and not as sweet, but just as delicious. You might want to keep to the low end of the sugar measurement as coconut milk has a lot of sugar in it already.

Directions:

Heat coconut milk, milk, and sugar in a pan and keep stirring until thickened. Add the coconut and the butter, Keep stirring until the fudge thickens further and leaves the sides of the pan to form a somewhat loose ball in the center. Pat down on a greased pan.

Source: a co-worker

By sooz from Toronto, ON

My Mother's favorite candy was always the pretty pastel Coconut Bon-Bons. This recipe reminds me of her, so I'll be trying it for sure. Although it's not quite the same I know, I also know she would have loved it. How I wish I could be making it for her.

Thank you for sharing Sooz.

Pookarina

Several pieces of fudge with walnut pieces.

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

The delicious addition of walnuts and the flavor of caramel enhance this chocolate fudge recipe. This is a guide about chocolate caramel walnut fudge.

I found this recipe on Facebook, and I changed it around to where it didn't have the 1 cup of walnuts in it. I will make this for the next chuch event. It only has two ingredients.

Make sure that you use condensed milk, which is the canned milk that is sweet, and NOT evaporated milk, which is the milk that is not sweet.

• 1 14 ounce can condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 11.5 ounce bags of chocolate chips, any flavor

1. Toss all ingredients in a mircowave safe bowl.
  2. Melt until creamy.
  3. When melted, pour into a 8x8 inch baking dish.
  4. Cool for 2 hours, then cut and serve.

Easy Fudge Recipes

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Making fudge for the holidays is a family tradition in many families. This is a guide contains easy fudge recipes.

Ingredients

• 1-12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (1/214 oz. can)
  • 1 Tbsp. water
  • 3/4 can chopped walnuts, toasted (if desired)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Directions

Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. set aside. In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate pieces, milk, and water. Microwave uncovered on high for 1 minute or until all melted and smooth, stir every 30 seconds. Add nuts, and vanilla. Pour onto cookie sheet and spread in 9x6 inch, retangle. Cool 30 minutes. Makes 24 pieces.

By Ruby from Twin Lake, MI

Hey thanks for this. I'm making it for Thanksgiving. One quick question though, how much vanilla?

Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? 1

This page contains cake frosting fudge recipes. A quick and easy way to make fudge begins with a tub of cake frosting.

Microwave Fudge Recipes

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This is page contains easy microwave fudge recipes. A quick way to make fudge is by using your microwave.

Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? 1

This page contains old-fashioned chocolate fudge recipes. If you are not a fan of the newer methods of making fudge and are longing for the version cooked on the stove, then old fashioned fudge recipes are for you.

Divinity Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? 1

This guide contains divinity fudge recipes. This delicious holiday candy is not hard to make, but does take some time.

Microwave 4 chocolate squares, 6 Tbsp. of the butter and water in large bowl on high about 2 minutes or until butter is melted, stir. Add dry pudding mix, stir until well blended.

Mix all ingredients except nuts into a large saucepan. Cook to soft ball stage (about 236 degrees F). Remove from heat and let set to chill without stirring until cool so that it feels barely warm.

Peanut Butter Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains peanut butter fudge recipes. This confection is usually appreciated for any occasion or as a gift.

In a bowl, chop the Hershey bar into pieces and add the chocolate chips, nuts and marshmallow cream. In a 5 qt. pan, bring the sugar, milk, vanilla and salt to a boil. Let cook for 3 minutes and no longer.

Here are a couple of yummy fudge recipes.

Maple Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains maple fudge recipes. Instead of chocolate try making fudge using maple syrup.

Chocolate Cheese Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains chocolate cheese fudge recipes. Choose your cheese and make some cheesy fudge.

Divinity Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This guide contains diabetic fudge recipes. Satisfy the sweet tooth of someone when sugar is not an option.

Candy Corn Fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains candy corn fudge recipes. A very sweet, tasty treat can be made with candy corn.

This is a yummy candy that is great for Christmas!

white chocolate fudge

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains white chocolate fudge recipes. Try this variation on more traditional chocolate fudge.

if you want to give it even more of an autumn taste, consider adding spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves to the fudge.

Melt margarine and Velveeta cheese. Add cocoa and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth, add nuts and put in large shallow pan. Let set and cut in serving-size pieces.

I just bought 12 10 oz. bags of dark chocolate chips and chunks. Why? Because they were 59 cents a bag. I could just sit and eat them by the handful, but I thought I should use some of them in baking.

I'm looking for a fudge recipe that uses marshmallow cream and other chocolate recipes.

Anna from IN

The easiest fudge recipe in the world is to melt a package of chocolate chips (or chunks) with a can of sweetened CONDENSED milk(like Eagle brand but there are many cheaper brands - like at Walmart, etc.). I put it in a bowl in the microwave on defrost for a few minutes, stir well and put it back in the microwave till it is smooth and the chocolate is all melted. Add a few drops of vanilla if you like the taste and walnuts or other nuts. You can add peanut butter or instant coffee granules, miniature marshmallows, just about anything. Pour it in a pan and let it set. Presto! Fudge!! And it is delicious!!

I have never made fudge using a candy thermometer, needing to reach soft ball stage, etc. We have never had a candy thermometer. My daughter hasn't either. She makes all kinds of fudge at holiday time. The only one she hasn't mastered is pumpkin fudge. She has yet to find a recipe for it that does not require a candy thermometer. I hope one of you great cooks have a recipe we can use. Thank you in advance.

By Linda from Bloomington, IL

You may not need a candy thermometer for any of those recipes. To determine soft ball stage you can drop a bit of your cooking fudge into a glass of water, if the ball is soft when lightly pressed it is at the soft ball stage, if the ball is firm and solid it is at the hard crack stage. I hope this helps.

• 4 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 can evaporated milk
  • 18 oz. chocolate chips
  • 2 sticks margarine
  • 3 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. peanut butter
  • nuts, if desired

Directions:

Bring milk and sugar mixture to a boil on high temperature, then reduce to medium temperature and boil for 9 full minutes, stirring constantly. Pour hot mixture over other ingredients, mix with mixer, then pour into 13 inch long cake pan. May refrigerate or leave out to set.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Ingredients

• 1 large chocolate pudding mix
  • 2 cups sugar
  • milk

Directions

Put pudding mix in pan; add 2 cups sugar; mix. Add milk until stirable (1/3 cup approximately). Slow boil for 3-5 minutes until starts to thicken. Take off heat; add 2 tablespoons butter; stir. When warm spoon over cake. Will harden like fudge. Or put in buttered pan for fudge.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Answers:

Easy Fudge or Fudge Frosting

This sounds great! I usually don't like store bought frosting, so I'm looking forward to making this one. Thank you! (01/29/2009)

By maliboo

Easy Fudge or Fudge Frosting

I'm going to use this soon on my next cake. Thanks. (01/30/2009)

By Exasperated

Ingredients

• 3 cups sugar
  • 1 envelope plain gelatin (Knox)
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup (scant) light corn syrup
  • 3 squares chocolate, unsweetened
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup nuts

Directions

Mix sugar and gelatin; add milk, syrup, chocolate and butter. Cook to soft ball stage. Add vanilla. Pour into large bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Beat; add nuts.

By Robin from Washington, IA