Microwave Fudge Recipes
A quick way to make fudge is by using your microwave. This page contains easy microwave fudge recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple fudge is one of the first recipes that I learned to make as a kid. It easy to make and super yummy.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Put chocolate chips and condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl. Add salt and stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Stir well and microwave on HIGH for another 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Add walnuts and stir well.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch glass pan with foil. Scoop fudge into the pan.
- Use a spatula to spread fudge out evenly, gently packing it down into the corners of the pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan and carefully pull away the foil.
- Allow fudge to warm up a little bit, then cut into 1 inch squares. Enjoy!
I found this recipe on the internet. It is the best fudge I have ever had and so easy. It is made using Hershey or Nestle's chips. and a can of cake frosting. The directions are:
Using a microwaveable dish, spread the chips over the bottom of dish and cook for 90 seconds. Then put the whole can of frosting on top of the chips in the dish and cook that for 90 seconds.
The frosting will be melted. Now stir it real well to mix and pour into a 8x8 inch pan that has been buttered. Cool, cut into squares and enjoy...
Source: Found on the Country-Kitchen List. It was submitted by
a member on the group.
By Mary in FL from Florida
April 6, 20060 found this helpful
Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil, extending over edges, spray lightly with non-stick spray. Set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, micro-cook butter until melted. . .Read More...
February 8, 20160 found this helpful
Anyone can make fudge for their sweetheart with this easy recipe using chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and a microwave. Learn how to make it in this short video.
In These Guides