Microwave Fudge Recipes
Read More Comments
This simple fudge is one of the first recipes that I learned to make as a kid. It easy to make and super yummy.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Put chocolate chips and condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl. Add salt and stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Stir well and microwave on HIGH for another 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Add walnuts and stir well.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch glass pan with foil. Scoop fudge into the pan.
- Use a spatula to spread fudge out evenly, gently packing it down into the corners of the pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan and carefully pull away the foil.
- Allow fudge to warm up a little bit, then cut into 1 inch squares. Enjoy!
4 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I found this recipe on the internet. It is the best fudge I have ever had and so easy. It is made using Hershey or Nestle's chips. and a can of cake frosting.Read More...
Just in time for Valentines Day! This fudge only uses three ingredients and takes 3 minutes in the microwave!
Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil, extending over edges, spray lightly with non-stick spray. Set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, micro-cook butter until melted. . .Read More...
Anyone can make fudge for their sweetheart with this easy recipe using chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and a microwave. Learn how to make it in this short video.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.