Microwave Fudge Recipes
A quick way to make fudge is by using your microwave. This page contains easy microwave fudge recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple fudge is one of the first recipes that I learned to make as a kid. It easy to make and super yummy.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Put chocolate chips and condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl. Add salt and stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Stir well and microwave on HIGH for another 1 minute 30 seconds.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Add walnuts and stir well.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch glass pan with foil. Scoop fudge into the pan.
- Use a spatula to spread fudge out evenly, gently packing it down into the corners of the pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan and carefully pull away the foil.
- Allow fudge to warm up a little bit, then cut into 1 inch squares. Enjoy!
Read More Comments
January 4, 20160 found this helpful
I found this recipe on the internet. It is the best fudge I have ever had and so easy. It is made using Hershey or Nestle's chips. and a can of cake frosting.Read More...
Anyone can make fudge for their sweetheart with this easy recipe using chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and a microwave. Learn how to make it in this short video.
February 10, 20160 found this helpful
I have used this recipe for years, It always turns out great. The only thing I do differently is that add a teaspoon of vanilla when I stir the chocolate. Sometimes I use pecans or almonds instead of walnuts.
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 9:11:25 PM on 10.0.1.203 in 917 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us