Jello Pudding Fudge Recipe
Here is a unique fudge recipe to try. This is a page about making Jello pudding fudge.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Jello Pudding Fudge is a cool treat to make for dessert.
Total Time: about 30 minutes
Yield: about 30, depends on how you cut them.
- 1 4 oz. package milk chocolate pudding mix*
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup nuts (optional)
*Use the cooked variety of pudding, not the instant variety.
- Bring pudding mix, butter and milk to a full boil. Boil gently for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and quickly blend in sugar. Add nuts.
- Pour into a 8 x14 inch pan.
- Cool thoroughly and cut. Keep in the fridge.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.