Taco Salad Tray Perfect for Feeding Cats

I tend to eat at Wendy's quite a bit because I really like their Southwestern taco salad. I had saved a couple of the plastic dishes/containers to recycle or whatever (they work very well for paint trays). They're square and about 8 inches wide. Well, we just got two kittens and they kept fighting over the tiny food bowl and the tiny water bowl. Then it hit me! I filled up two of the plastic dishes and they are perfect for a two cat situation! Plus they are practically free! So go get yourself a salad and then feed your pets!

By Jayna from Kennewick, WA

Kitties and doggies are funny aren't they? ;-) Cute and practical idea and thanks for sharing it!

Your neighbor in Richland, WA ;-)

I also save compartmented plastic dishes and use them to feed all the unfortunate cats that get dumped at my apartment complex. That way I don't have to worry about washing bowls that may be infected with a feline disease and risk my cat and dog's health.

(Yes, I do try to catch the cats and bring them to the local no-kill, but some have turned nearly feral.)

Reusing Food Packaging, Junk Foods
Reusing Food Packaging
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 1, 2009
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Shrimp Tacos
Seafood Taco Recipes
Taco Bake on Picnic Table
Taco Bake Recipes
Stray cat in a doorway.
Feeding Stray Cats
🎉
🎄