Taco Salad Tray Perfect for Feeding Cats

I tend to eat at Wendy's quite a bit because I really like their Southwestern taco salad. I had saved a couple of the plastic dishes/containers to recycle or whatever (they work very well for paint trays). They're square and about 8 inches wide. Well, we just got two kittens and they kept fighting over the tiny food bowl and the tiny water bowl. Then it hit me! I filled up two of the plastic dishes and they are perfect for a two cat situation! Plus they are practically free! So go get yourself a salad and then feed your pets!

By Jayna from Kennewick, WA

Kitties and doggies are funny aren't they? ;-) Cute and practical idea and thanks for sharing it!

Your neighbor in Richland, WA ;-)

I also save compartmented plastic dishes and use them to feed all the unfortunate cats that get dumped at my apartment complex. That way I don't have to worry about washing bowls that may be infected with a feline disease and risk my cat and dog's health.

(Yes, I do try to catch the cats and bring them to the local no-kill, but some have turned nearly feral.)

Reusing Food Packaging, Junk Foods
Reusing Food Packaging
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 1, 2009
Recycle Plastic
Lemons as a Vase
Recycle Plastic Lemons as a Vase
Shrimp Tacos
Seafood Taco Recipes
Taco Bake on Picnic Table
Taco Bake Recipes
An open bag of potato chips.
Uses for Potato Chip Bags
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 9:39:41 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.