Uses for Potato Chip Bags
June 20, 2006
Here are 10 ways to reuse potato chip bags.
- At picnics or parties, use for most any food that doesn't need a lid container.
- Use in car trunk to store either clean or dirty rags.
- Use to wrap up breakables for transporting.
- Put babies dirty diapers, especially throwaways when you are going to use a public trash can.
- Use to store or carry baseballs. You can get about 12 hardballs in a large bag or 6 softballs.
- Use the bag to collect berries, pine cones, or any other little treasures you find on your nature walks.
- Use to carry your caught fish home.
- Use to bury your desceased pet parakeet, fish, gerbils or hamster. Just wrap them up in a bag and bury.
- Use as a trash bag for your vehicle.
- A large empty potato chip bag will make 2 one time picnic table place mats.
So don't trash your chip bag. Reuse It.
By Michael RugerRead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 121 Feedbacks
July 18, 2018
My family eats chips a lot. I have found that some of their favorites are in bags with a gold or silver surface inside the bag. I save these and use when I want a special bag for small presents. Also sometimes I have a gift in an unusual shape or size.
Gift bags are ideal but sometimes they are too small or the paper winds up tearing. My solution is $1 shopping bags at Dollar General or Dollar Tree. They hold more and are more durable.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.