Paint Color Ideas for a Sports Bar

I am in the process of building a sports bar and I need some help with the color scheme. The place is an open area around 2400 sq ft, with 11' ceilings and exposed spiral duct work. There will be drywall on the ceilings and walls.

I want to leave the duct work its natural color of a stainless look and I'm looking to do my floors in a charcoal gray color and the ceiling a light gray. I'm just lost with what colors to use on my walls. Please help!

By Thirstylion from Cleveland, OH

Keep the duct work a dull black color.

Mary in Camden, MI

Deep greens are a soothing and relaxing color and being a 'sports' 'bar' it will help, psychologically speaking, keep the natives from being overly restless ;-) And I like you're thinking about leaving your ductwork natural and exposed :-) The color showing here is just an example. Couldn't find exactly what I was thinking of in my stationary file but this is close ;-)

Take photos of all walls and see how it looks if you do horizontal stripes of ball team colors (can you tell I don't know what they all are, but I'm thinking the basic primary colors; not really wide, but enough to offset the gray and black. A graphic designer might be able to help you. I don't know how much it would cost, but you could ask. This is important first impressions register more than you think they might.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceSeptember 14, 2009
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School