Recipe For Straw Jello

Someone had asked a question about a recipe for straw jello. I've never heard of it. If anyone knows it, please send it out. I've ask everyone I can think to ask. Thanks.

Donita

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Are you sure they didn't write it down quickly and abreviated strawberry as straw. jello

I agree it must be strawberry abbrv.

Donita, I have a recipe for a strawberry Pretzel Salad. I wonder if that is what you are looking for. Pretzels kind of remind me of straw. Any way, I will give it to you and you can try it or not.

2 cups crushed pretzels

1 stick butter, melted

3 Tbsp. sugar.

Mix together well and press into a buttered 9"x13" dish. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Cool.

Mix together 1 (8oz.) pkg of cream cheese, softened with 1 cup sugar. Add 8 oz container cool whip and blend well.

Spread this mixture over cooled Pretzel crust. (seal edges well).Chill

Dissolve a 6 oz. pkg of strawberry jello in 2 cups boiling water. Add 2 (10 oz. pkgs sliced frozen strawberries. Stir and chill until slightly jelled. Pour over cream cheese layer. Chill several hours or over night.

That's it! It's really yummy.

Judy in Alabama

Thanks Judy. I'm just now seeing my messages on here. I never could figure this out on here to get my messages. It's been awhile since I emailed about this recipe. I'm sure its the pretzel one. Thanks.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJune 30, 2008
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Straw Hat
Fixing a Straw Hat
Woman in Straw Hat
Dyeing a Straw Purse or Hat
Making a Jello Fish Bowl
Making a Jello Fish Bowl
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:55:06 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.