Help with Sweaty Feet

How can I stop sweaty feet?

Ellie from Boca Raton, FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have a cold sweat problem with mine ever since they were frost bitten. The only thing I can say is wear cotton socks, it allows the air to circulate and stay dryer longer. Also change your socks twice a day if you can.

apply a deoderant that had an antipersperant in it to your feet and let it dry before putting on your socks......it has worked for me

Try rubbing your feet with Surgical Spirit each evening and then letting them air dry. It worked for my father's very smelly, sweaty feet

Ailz

The best way i've found for curing stinky and sweaty feet is to put special Zederna insoles made from cedar-wood in your shoes. It works very, very well. In my opinion the best remedy!

I bought the Zederna insole. I am very happy with them. My feet don't smell that bad anymore. I now feel a lot better, and my wife wants me to wear them always. During the day my feet would be a very offensive smell, but now everything is okay. It works fine for me.

Maybe the combination with good socks and the insoles are a good way to win the fight against the stinky and sweaty feet. (-:

Sweating Feet
Remedies for Sweating Feet
Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 24, 2006
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Stinky Feet on Hardwood Floor
Remedies for Stinky Feet
Sweaty Hand
Remedies for Sweaty Hands
Smelly Dog Paw
Remedy for Smelly Dog Feet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 4:24:06 PM on 10.0.1.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.