Animals Made from Tableware

I am looking for instructions or pictures of animals made from old tableware (spoons and forks). Mostly I want to know how are pieces attached to each other - glue?, solder? Any tips on bending the spoon to achieve the shape?

Krafty Kay from Tilden, NE

I've seen this done on diy and they solder them together. There is an item called cold heat that you could use. About 10 to 15 dollars and it's a soldering iron that the tip stays cold on. Works well for the home crafter. As far as the designs I'd try googling it and diy network.

November 29, 20070 found this helpful might give you directions on how to get them together. Would love to see a picture of the final pieces!

Crafts MetalNovember 23, 2007
Holiday Tableware
Saving Money on Holiday Tableware
A photo fo a carrot growing in a vegetable garden.
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garden
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage, Raccoon Scavenging Garbage
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage
Stuffed Easter Bunny
Refurbishing Stuffed Animals