Downloading Audiobooks From The Library

I am an avid reader, but with not a lot of time to read, I have turned to recorded books on tape or CD. I always had a difficult time getting things back on time. I learned that my library now has a web site for recorded books that I can download to my computer. These are loaned to you on a 14 day basis, and they can be burned to CD if you want to do that. I now listen when I am on the computer, and take it with me on CD if I want to.

By Leann from Columbus, OH

Hi, Leann, I know, it's a pain worrying about getting library books and tapes back on time; so check out this website: www.PaperBackSwap.com. You can trade your paperback, hardback, and audio books for free at their website; they've got over 900,000 books and tapes to choose from! Just takes 9 books (paper, hard, or audio) that you want to trade to get started; check it out!

Once you put the book on you computer you can also put it on an MP3 player if you have one. The library I belong to has several sites that you can download for free if you are a library member.

I am hooked on audiobooks! I have a 45 minute drive to work and they are great to listen to!!!

Hi Lynn, thank you for the info. on the website, I appreciate it!! I will be on that one today.