Downloading Audiobooks From The Library

I am an avid reader, but with not a lot of time to read, I have turned to recorded books on tape or CD. I always had a difficult time getting things back on time. I learned that my library now has a web site for recorded books that I can download to my computer. These are loaned to you on a 14 day basis, and they can be burned to CD if you want to do that. I now listen when I am on the computer, and take it with me on CD if I want to.

By Leann from Columbus, OH

Hi, Leann, I know, it's a pain worrying about getting library books and tapes back on time; so check out this website: www.PaperBackSwap.com. You can trade your paperback, hardback, and audio books for free at their website; they've got over 900,000 books and tapes to choose from! Just takes 9 books (paper, hard, or audio) that you want to trade to get started; check it out!

Once you put the book on you computer you can also put it on an MP3 player if you have one. The library I belong to has several sites that you can download for free if you are a library member.

I am hooked on audiobooks! I have a 45 minute drive to work and they are great to listen to!!!

Hi Lynn, thank you for the info. on the website, I appreciate it!! I will be on that one today.

Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Consumer Advice Shopping EntertainmentJanuary 25, 2007
Man using an iPod.
Organizing Audiobooks on an iPod
Girl Downloading Music
Tips for Downloading Music
image of library due date card
Remembering to Return Items to the Library
Rows of books in a library
Using Your Public Library
🎄