Mental Fitness Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

By Terri from NV

Loved it. Laughed spontaneously and shared it. Thanks.

OUCH! This hits too close to home. While conserving water, I have to empty our bath water

onto the yard..That's 50 GALLONS, hand carried in

5 gallon buckets about 100 feet....FOUR times a week (for two people's baths). Sorry if I don't laugh.

I might have laughed had the drought not hit our area.( I doubt Katrina victims snickered, don't you?) These are truly dangerous, serious, and SORROWFUL days in which we are living.

Entertainment JokesAugust 18, 2006
A child not listening by covering his ears.
Getting Your Kids to Listen
Organized Dumbells
Organizing Fitness Equipment
People in an exercise class.
Saving Money on Fitness Classes
Saving Money on Pregnancy Tests
Saving Money on Pregnancy Tests
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 4:09:00 PM on 10.0.1.98 in 898 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.