Will Blackbirds Harm My Fish Pond?

I have blackbirds this Spring flying into my pond and dropping a white jelly substance. Will this stuff harm my fish?

By billdog57 from South Bend, IN

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It might hurt their feelings when the other fish laugh at them for getting pooped on. Other than that I see all kinds of birds pooping in water that has fish and the fish seem to thrive. You may want to clean it out so your pond stays pretty though.

Home and Garden Gardening Ponds and RockeryMay 26, 2009
Pond Fish
Protecting Pond Fish From Wildlife
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
Controlling Algae in a Pond
Controlling Algae in a Pond
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:12:26 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.