Looking for DVD: Owen Marshall Counselor at Law

I love the old 70's courtroom shows. Anyone know where I can obtain DVDs of the show "Owen Marshall Counselor at Law" ? I have tried the obvious places: eBay, Amazon, looked up "old tv shows on DVD". But have had no luck. Thank you.

Collinsmom

By collinsmom from NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I used my google and did a search for the name then selected "shopping" results at the top. I found plenty on ebay for $9.99 new. Here is the link, I hope it is the same fort you.

http://www.goog  hl=en&tab=wf

(you may need to copy that entire link, looks like only half is highlighted.)

Blessings, Rose

Found this link: http://www.tvad  en_Marshall.html

They're supposedly selling the entire series for $99.99; I didn't notice if this is VHS or DVD--I also didn't Google this company to make sure it's legitimate.

I can't see this series ( or any part of it) available anyplace else in either format; the eBay link posted by another member is linking to glossy cast photos someone is selling--not episodes.

If the link I posted here is something you're interested in, if it were me I would really check BBB listings for the place before ordering anything to be on the safe side.

Here's the scoop on tvaddicts tv. Scroll all the way down and I am pretty sure you'll decide not to order from them. The payment goes to Canada but the IP address traces to Ukraine.

http://www.comp  tstv-c11416.html

Try visiting a couple of video/dvd rental stores near you and ask a manager of each store in person if they can help you locate the series. (you'll probably have a better chance of getting help face to face) They just might be able to order them for you through their suppliers :-)

Try ordering through a local store such as Hastings or even Borders. Sometimes they will put in a special order if there are rare videos/dvds out there.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 15, 2009
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
DVD Media Case on White Background
Uses for DVD Media Cases
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:18:36 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.