Dark Walnut Flooring

I would like to use wide planked dark walnut flooring in my new home. I also have medium walnut cabinets. I have 11' ceilings a lots of glass. Will this be too dark?

Judi from Friendswood, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Judi, I think it would be beautiful. We just finished building, and put in maple trim and doors with a dark stain. Looks great, but shows the dust tremendously!

Yes, it DOES show LOTS OF DUST, as is in my daughter in law's home. You can't beat a richer medium colored floor or even darker wood long 4" STRIPS diagonally between diagonally placed 12" ceramic tiles. It's just scrumptious. I wish I had the money to do this with my med. walnut cabinets in MY kitchen. The wood strips is used in place of the grout. Go to designsoutofthebox.com for a picture.

See if you don't agree? God bless and good luck.

: )

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJanuary 7, 2007
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Black Walnut Tree
Planting Under Black Walnut Trees
Black Walnut Tree
Keeping Squirrels Off Of Walnut Trees
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:34:48 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.