Dark Walnut Flooring

I would like to use wide planked dark walnut flooring in my new home. I also have medium walnut cabinets. I have 11' ceilings a lots of glass. Will this be too dark?

Judi from Friendswood, TX

Judi, I think it would be beautiful. We just finished building, and put in maple trim and doors with a dark stain. Looks great, but shows the dust tremendously!

Yes, it DOES show LOTS OF DUST, as is in my daughter in law's home. You can't beat a richer medium colored floor or even darker wood long 4" STRIPS diagonally between diagonally placed 12" ceramic tiles. It's just scrumptious. I wish I had the money to do this with my med. walnut cabinets in MY kitchen. The wood strips is used in place of the grout. Go to designsoutofthebox.com for a picture.

See if you don't agree? God bless and good luck.

: )

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJanuary 7, 2007
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Black Walnut Tree
Planting Under Black Walnut Trees
Black Walnut Tree
Keeping Squirrels Off Of Walnut Trees
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing