Getting Paid to Advertise on Personal Vehicle

I have a van. I am self employed and post large format billboards. Does any one know how I go about getting paid for advertising space on my Ford transit van? Please help.

By Duncan from Glasgow, Scotland

Not sure but be careful; my Ex wife used to have a couple bumper stickers on her car for her business and the insurance company upped her rates because she technically had a "commercial" business vehicle.

Thank you all for your replies, great help.

I remember reading the terms and conditions of one of the companies that did this sort of thing and it said that in order to receive any payment you must arranging your drive route around going to heavily populated locations that there may be people that would be interested in such adds and further that beyond just the people that go to the store the store itself.

Must also be able to view your vehicle from its location by the occasional encounter, it never said you had to harass people to say you told them to go to the store or to tell the owner that you are doing it, you don't have to do this. You just have to be visible so that people will get some impression that what they need may be available at the store but in order to get paid the people involved must regular here about your model car with the add from either the customers or the owners, but you should never have to approach anybody and promote the store by word of mouth or force on anybody to make your presence known if you do you will defeat the purpose of their method to do passive advertising auto suggestion techniques.

Budget & Finance Making MoneyFebruary 27, 2010
Pink piggy bank wearing graduation cap with money in the slot.
Saving Money for College
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Selling a Car
Tips for Selling a Car
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items