Layered Chicken Tortilla
- 12 flour tortillas
- 4 whole chicken breasts, cooked and cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 onion, chopped or grated
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1 can green chili salsa (7 oz.)
Grease 3 qt. casserole. Cut 6 tortillas into bite-size pieces and place in casserole. Add a layer of chicken, cheese and onion. Top with half of mixture made by combining soups, milk and salsa. Repeat layers and top with grated cheese. Refrigerate 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator a while before baking. Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours. Freezes well.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:54:50 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us