OtherRepair

Discolored Revereware Pans

I have Revereware pans that I ran through the dishwasher and now they are discolored on the outside (gray and white) and feel fuzzy. They have nonstick interiors. Also, the "gray" come off on my dishtowel. I thought they were stainless steel (pretty heavy), but now I wonder if they may be aluminum since they have discolored. Any way to restore the finish? Or at least remove the "fuzz"? They were originally a bright "chrome" color.

By Raechyl from Colorado Springs, CO

Answers

Try cutting a lemon in half and dipping in a bowl of salt, then rub on the exterior of the pan. Scrub the surface with the lemon as you would a scrub pad. It works well on copper bottomed Revereware pans as well.

Good Luck,

MrsMct