Product Review: Folex

Folex is the best cleaner I have ever found for cleaning pet urine off of carpet. It is AMAZING! Here is a link for it:

By CDC from FL

• Comments

Folex is wonderful. I use it on the upholstery of my vehicle also, besides floor carpet. It gets out everything! I don't advise it, really, but I have even used it like spray/wash on clothes as a last resort, on stains that other products did not get out.

March 15, 2011 Flag

I have found a great product at Wal-Mart it is called Folex, it gets out stains, grease, marker, pet and more. It is a great product, but most people have never heard of it. I found it when I was looking for stain remover got it and have used it ever since.

By Sheri from Stockton, CA

Product Review: Folex

Is it in the cleaning department? Please write in and let people know. This sounds wonderful. My husband is "hooked" on Awesome from the dollar store and he uses it full strength and the smell is terrible and it makes him cough. I use baking soda or vinegar in a spray bottle. I also use Dawn dishwashing liquid in the washer., as it removes grease and it is wonderful and cheaper than laundry soap. (07/21/2008)

By Pam

Product Review: Folex

OMG I love it. It really does work. It got a old rust stain out of my carpet! I will not buy any other carpet stain remover! It says on the bottle over 35 years of success but I never had heard of it before either and don't know anyone who uses it!

I highly recommend it! (07/21/2008)

By craftymommyof2

Product Review: Folex

Isn't "folex" folic acid tablets? (07/21/2008)

By guddi

Product Review: Folex

I did an online search for Folex and found out that it is a carpet cleaner. (07/22/2008)

By Sharon

Product Review: Folex

I couldn't find it at Wal-Mart, but Lowe's by me has it. It's an awesome product. You literally just watch the stain disappear. I wonder what's in it? (08/06/2008)

Product Review: Folex

The Wal Marts in our area have quit stocking Folex and now only one grocery store has it. That's crazy. We've been using Folex for almost 20 years for everything. It freaks me out when I don't have it for laundry stains. It's saved so many articles of clothing over the years. You can get a copy of the MSDS at that shows how unbelievably non-harmful it is. We use it on walls, countertops, floors, carpet...I've even used it on wood furniture, but carefully. I think it's one of the best products on the market and can't believe it's not more well known by now. (09/14/2008)

By Hunter

Product Review: Folex

I just purchased this at my local Menards Store. It seems to do a great job, on my carpets. I have 2 dogs, one seems to pee on just one of the carpets. It will have a pee stain, and I spray it pretty liberally, and it does disappear. So I like it so far. I just hope that the stain doesn't reappear after some time elapses. I had never heard of it either, till I saw it on a different site on cleaners for carpets. (10/10/2008)

By mnsunhere

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningMarch 15, 2011
    woman brushing a cat
    Product Review: FURminator
    Laundry Drying Outside
    Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
    two young African American women with curly hair
    Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
    A Garden Journal
    Keeping A Garden Journal