Which Paint Company Makes The Color "Shearling"?

Does anyone know the name of the paint company that produces a color called "shearling"? It is a pale greenish-yellow.

c from midwest

Are you sure the color is shearling and not the type of paint, have a look at this link:

My dad works in the paint department at Lowes

SO, go to a similar store and tell the person in the paint department the name of the paint

they can look it up and even (probably) direct you to the paint chip so you can be sure of the color. My dad did this in about 3 seconds when I needed a can of paint called queen anns lace (and our house is 18 years old). He found it and mixed me a quart!

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingJuly 13, 2007
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Boots with a shearling cuff.
Cleaning and Removing Stains from Shearling