Missionary Ridge (Colorado)

See nature's recovery from the fire a few years ago. Those are aspens, a natural firebreak that were burned. The other one is at the very top of the same mountain, that we like to go up on during the warm month to the cool air.

It is one of my favorite places to camp. It is the first place my husband and I went camping, and I call it "The Rock". The water fall is just about 100 yards from where we camp. There is a whole story that goes along with it being so special for me, but it is too long to type out right now.

By Dawn A.

Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Photos SceneryJune 30, 2011
Celestial Seasonings 2
Colorado Factory Tours
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Colorado Christmas Charities
🎄