Daisy at 8 Weeks

This is a picture of Daisy who turned 8 weeks old yesterday, we think. Daisy's mom was a yellow Lab and I am not sure about her dad, either a Rottie or Dobbie. I rescued this little cutie from a local rescue place, she was a Christmas gift to my husband. Jan 2, 2002 my husband's dog had died tragically at the age of 4 and I felt like he was ready for another baby. When I went to see the puppies, she had 8 brothers and sisters, she ran up to me and sat there looking at me, it was instant love. For fun she likes to play with our beagle, Shiloh. She is a proud puppy, wherever my husband is, she will go and sit facing forward between his feet, she is so proud. She is a great addition to our family. Our 2 year old likes to run from her, she usually catches him by the pants and tugs. She thinks that is a fun game!

By Dawn Sposato

What a cutie!

he looks like a rottie puppy. so cute. i just love dogs------our LORD knew what he was doing when the dogs came along

Another rescue, I'm thrilled. She's a cutie.

she's beautiful-i can see how you fell in love with her.

Precious puppy!

Sounds like a 'luck puppy'. in a loving home.

That's how my 90 yr. old Mom decided on her companion. At the Humane Society, this little puppy stood up and looked us straight into our eyes. My sister insisted that Mom needed an older, German Shepard type dog. So we looked and looked, then Mom said , "That little black puppy wanted me, and I want her." Kelly (lab/chow mix), is the best friend/companion for Mom. I could write a book, but won't now, because you mentioned Shiloh, your beagle. I have the most precious beagle, ever, in my eyes! He's Buster, my baby/dog, and the smartest and most handsome Beagle ever! (I'm seeing through "Mommie Eyes", you know.)

Hope you'll see pics of Buster soon.

I would be discouraging the 'pants grabbing' - what's cute at 8 weeks may be the dominant behaviour of a large dog at 2 years. Being pack animals dogs need to learn at an early age their place in the pecking order and your pup has to learn its below your baby. She is a cutie though! I wouldn't dare go to a rescue place - I wouldn't be able to resist and I have 3 fur babies already!

Regards

Jo

Daisy is a really cute puppy! She is so lucky to have a loving family rescue her. I have a Rott/Lab mix and he is the best dog!

What an absolutely ADORABLE puppy!! Congratulations on the "rescue" thing too!!

Daisy is so cute. I have Rott/ Lab mixes too. I have a peer black one, but I have never seen any other ones, I have also looked on linefor some pics. But mine are Free. And there is 4 of them, two boys and 2 girls.

very cute .

Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 14, 2005
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Labrador Rottweiler
Labrador Rottweiler Mix Information and Photos
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄