Fold Pillow Cases Together

I love this tip that I read in a magazine years ago. When folding sheets and pillow cases, fold BOTH pillow cases that match together. In other words, put both pillow cases together and fold like you are folding one. That way they are always there with your matching sheets.

I also fold one sheet and lay the pillow cases on top of it and then fold the other sheet and lay it on top of the cases. That way they are ALWAYS together. I have used this tip for years and trust me you will love it once you get used to folding the two pillow cases together.

By Rosa Marie from IL

I like to store both sheets and one pillow case inside the other pillow case.

I fold the sheets and pillowcases then fold the matching duvet cover round the lot.

I tried the "putting the set in one pillowcase" first of all, my sons asked me not to do it anymore with their sheets and second, I didn't like the way they looked on the shelf. I know, can you say "Martha Stewart"? But this technique does sound "do-able"! Congrats!

Great tip. Thank you.

Armoire with linens
Keeping Track of Pillow Cases
Organizing LinensJune 10, 2011
DVD Media Case on White Background
Uses for DVD Media Cases
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
Three large stacks of CD Jewel Cases.
Uses for CD Jewel Cases