Family: Emily In Her Heirloom Dress

This picture is of my granddaughter Emily who was born 9/15/08; she is wearing her mother's dress. The dress is white and has a matching lace blanket. I have a photo of Emily's big sister Hannah wearing the same dress. I plan to have it monogrammed with the names of the mother and daughters and framed in a shadow box.

By Jose from Tennessee

Emily In Her Heirloom Dress

Oops, your photo isn't coming up on the Thriftyfun website.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Such a beautiful tradition!

Keep it out of the sun light and possibly have some archival appropriate pre-laundering and backing - because the fabric is delicately thin and acid would do a lot of damage quickly.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a beautiful little angel. Old is new again.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That is an excellent idea for preserving the memories of the dress. Emily is a little doll. Thanks for sharing her and the dress with us and God bless you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh Emily is adorable, love those little tiny toes!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a great idea get it monogrammed. I have a little shirt like that that my mom had my photo taken in in 1961 and I had both my girls photos taken in it and also my granddaughter's photo taken in it. It is now in a shadow box on display with the photos. We were all 6 weeks old when the photos were taken. Emily is a beautiful baby!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos FamilyNovember 19, 2008
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Heirloom Tomato Varieties
Growing Heirloom Vegetables
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 12:59:40 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.