Store Knitting Projects in CD Containers

Plastic CD-Rom containers with the spindle are wonderful for keeping your knitting projects clean, untangled, and safe from kitty paws! Many of the spindles screw right off the lid, leaving a nice smooth hole for your yarn to come through. It's easy to store your small project (such as a sock) right in the container when you are setting your project aside.

By Mary from Sisseton, SD

Well, Mary, smart cookie you are. I have many uses for them but not even thinking of this. I have used empty oatmeal boxes, etc. But with all the CD/DVD empty packages I have waiting for a use, this is a good one.

Oh, I am originally from Webster, SD, moved to MN. So a good SD gal's idea of recycle!

Storing Craft Projects While In Process
Storing Craft Projects While In Process
Crafts KnittingNovember 21, 2010
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Knitting With Fabric
Knitting With Fabric
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine
🎉
🎄