Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Belly Button Lint Remover

2EmailPrintFollowSave
Packaged gag gift.
contest winner icon

Here's another "gag gift" craft idea. Belly Button Lint Remover - (I know, it sounds disgusting!) Take a long bead and stick a piece of pipe-cleaner through it, make a tiny loop at one end so it won't come out of the bead.

At the other end, make the pipe cleaner into a circle and attach the end into the top of the bead. (So it looks like a tiny toilet brush). Stick it into a small zip bag.

Print the words, "Genuine Belly Button Lint Remover" on white cardstock, print it out and fold it, then staple it to the top of the zip bag. Guaranteed conversation starter!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

By

By Katie 13 58 03/17/2006 Flag

HA! HA! HA! That is so cute!!! LOL!!! Thank you!!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Annie Rios Hill 14 1,777 03/17/2006 Flag

Good one, for those who always flash the belly!!!
Cute....LOL

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By COOKIEPOM (Guest Post) 03/18/2006 Flag

I may have to make these for the men at church. There are some that are real "characters". Thanks for the great idea.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By SL Edens 1 395 03/18/2006 Flag

I LOVE this!!!!! I will definitely need to try to make some...lol Thanx for the idea!!!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By wendee (Guest Post) 03/19/2006 Flag

super cute... I'll try making some of these too!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By IMAQT1962 (Guest Post) 03/20/2006 Flag

HAVE SEEN THESE AT SEVERAL CRAFTS SHOWS AND HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE. THANKS FOR SHARING THE DIRECTIONS WITH US

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Paula. (Guest Post) 04/07/2006 Flag

That was just sooooo coooool, my sister from the uk sent it to me in aus I think its wonderful

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Qryztufre 4 47 04/07/2006 Flag

Yeah, but does it work?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cathy case 1 07/02/2012 Flag

Send your belly button lint to Rachel Betty Case. She is in Ripley's Believe it or Not ( came out in Sept 2011) page 108. She makes Belly button lint bears. She could always use more belly button lint!
www.thatwomanmakescrazyart.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment