Belly Button Lint Remover

This is a guide about belly button lint remover. A silly gift you can make for a fun gag.

March 17, 2006 Flag

Here's another "gag gift" craft idea. Belly Button Lint Remover - (I know, it sounds disgusting!) Take a long bead and stick a piece of pipe-cleaner through it, make a tiny loop at one end so it won't come out of the bead.

At the other end, make the pipe cleaner into a circle and attach the end into the top of the bead. (So it looks like a tiny toilet brush). Stick it into a small zip bag.

Print the words, "Genuine Belly Button Lint Remover" on white cardstock, print it out and fold it, then staple it to the top of the zip bag. Guaranteed conversation starter!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is so cute! LOL! Thank you!

Good one, for those who always flash the belly!

Cute... LOL

I may have to make these for the men at church. There are some that are real "characters". Thanks for the great idea.

I love this! I will definitely need to try to make some...lol Thanx for the idea!

super cute... I'll try making some of these too!

Have seen these at several craft shows and have always thought they were cute. Thanks for sharing the directions with us.

That was just so cool, my sister from the UK sent it to me in Australia. I think its wonderful.

Yeah, but does it work?

Send your belly button lint to Rachel Betty Case. She is in Ripley's Believe it or Not ( came out in Sept 2011) page 108. She makes Belly button lint bears. She could always use more belly button lint!

www.thatwomanmakescrazyart.com

Crafts MiscellaneousNovember 16, 2016
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
Getting Rid of Belly Fat
Getting Rid of Belly Fat
🎉
🎄