Making a Tin Recipe Box

Does anyone have instructions on how to do a tin recipe box? I just purchased a small one today.

Shirley from Cincinnati, OH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm not sure what you are asking for...but I have re-made a tin with copies of vintage recipes. The black and white print looks great on the old metal. Just use mod podge to adher it to the box. My favorite one also used old play silver ware. I glued it to the top for decoration. Hope this helps.

Crafts OtherJuly 9, 2008
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Baked Salmon Cakes
Muffin Tin Salmon Cakes
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
Tin Can Frog
Tin Can Animal Crafts
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 2, 2017 at 4:11:58 AM on 10.0.0.203 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.