Bring Baggies for Taking Home Leftovers

As I live alone and am on a restricted budget, I have to be frugal. Now when eating out I carry three different sized baggies to bring leftovers home in. I bring the bread, individual butters, honey, jellies, etc and any veggies or meat. If offered a to-go drink, I bring that too! You would be amazed how little things save on the grocery bill.

By Gee from AK

I think that is smart of you.

This is a really, really great idea but I hope when you're taking the individual butters, honey and jelly packets, etc home that you mean only the amount to complete that one single meal of your leftovers and not more than that of amounts set out on tables meant for multiple customer use.

Gee, somehow I'm not surprised at your resourcefulness. Seems to be a common trait among Alaskans. Thumbs up for you!

Using sandwich bag as a glove on cereal treats.
Uses for Sandwich Baggies
Entertainment Dining OutSeptember 14, 2010
Zip Top Bag With Strawberries
Using Zip Top Bags
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Refrigerator With Leftovers in Tupperware
Organizing Leftovers
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
Using Thanksgiving Leftovers