Free Legal Help in Riverside County, CA

Is there free help in Riverside County for preparing appeal briefs? I need help with my brief for the court of appeal.

By Charlotte from Murrieta, CA

Most states have a section called legal services. Here in South Dakota there is one branch west of the Missouri and one East of the Missouri. They only help with certain things, and of course their funds are limited. Look in your phone book for something called legal services or even check with some law schools.

I also live in Southern California and have used Legal Aide. The one in town here is at the YMCA. I think you can find them in the phone book.

Business and Legal Legal General AdviceJanuary 13, 2011
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Contesting a Will
Contesting a Will
covered bridge
Parke County, Indiana Frugal Travel Guide
Estranged Parent
Legal Responsibility for Aging Estranged Parents