Growing Morning Glories

Will Convolvulus Cantabrica (perennial morning glories) grow in mid-Michigan zone 6?

By Brenna

Got this from gardenweb.forum- I also suggest you have a look at this site under this subject because I get the feeling that they'll take over-they're were called a 'noxious weed'.

RE: Looking for info on perennial morning glories clip this post email this post what is this?

see most clipped and recent clippings

Posted by verenap 3a (My Page) on Mon, May 1, 06 at 22:12

Hunner - when you search for something like that and are getting a lot of sites coming up in other languages, try putting in what you are searching for and then add an English word related to your search. I use GOOGLE for all my searches and when I looked up 'Convolvulus cantabrica' I also got a lot of stuff in other languages. I redid the search with 'Convolvulus cantabrica' and added 'perennial' that way it took out all the pages I couldn't understand.

I found a few places that said it is hardy to zone 7-8, from southern Europe, a smaller plant 6-16" with "dainty" 1/2 - 1" blossoms, and "very nice in a rock garden". From the looks of it, you shouldn't have a problem with it taking over your yard/neighborhood/town...it doesn't look like this variety is on a quest to for global domination...at least not yet. ;-)

Verena

According to Dave's Garden "no". http://davesgar  es/pf/go/107577/ sorry.

Purple Morning Glory
Growing Morning Glory
Home and Garden Gardening FlowersJune 10, 2010
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
A morning glory vine in bloom.
Morning Glories Not Flowering
Morning glory flowers in a hanging basket.
Growing Morning Glory in Containers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 6:15:48 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.