Internet TipsComputers

Setting Up an Internet Site to Honor Service Members

If there were a site on the internet that people could list, for themselves, their loved one(s) that are serving or have served in the military branches who are alive or passed to honor our military persons do you think anyone would take the time to read or look at the pictures even?

By Lesa from Houston, TX

I am pretty sure there are sites that do this (provide webspace for remembering vets). All I can say is look around at some of the sites. If you CAN'T find a site and still want to make your own you can get a free site. I recommend http://www.yola.com if you are not too website savvy. If you are good with making web pages this site maybe too limiting for you. It is definitely WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get).

Hi Lesa, My sister and I have set up a web page on Facebook for our Military Hero's and their families. We have only had it a short time, and already have almost 50 members. It's for all military branches, in the military, or were in the military. I will give you the link, and we would welcome you to join and post anything you want, poems, prayers, pictures. We know that our military need our support, but my sister and I feel the families also need it. My sister being a military mom, is gone thru alot with her son being in the military. So please look at it, and join in with us.

just look for the group, "Our military, they don't come home the same"

I just tryed the link, and it didn't work, so look for the group, or email me back.