Cleaning InteriorCars

Removing Clay from Car Upholstery

How ever do I get modeling clay out of my truck seat upholstery? My son left it in the seat of the truck on a day that hit 110 (outside of the vehicle). Of course it melted into a pathetic mess. I managed to get the majority off, but now there's a huge gray stain on the seat.

I've been offered advice to clean with cold water as well as advice to do it with hot. I'm kind of leary now to do either, afraid if I choose the wrong option I'll set that stain in like it was carved in stone. So please tell me the best way. Thanx.

By CBetros from Waco,TX

Answers