Spooky (Toy Poodle)

Spooky is 8 years old. He is such a lover boy and loves me so much. He laid with my hubby the entire year he went through Chemo. He is a Poodle (Toy). We got Spooky for our son, but he ended up being our baby, we had to buy our son another one two years later.

We have four poodles, but Spooky is the oldest and daddy to two of the others. :-)

We purchased him from a horrible place in a little town outside of where we live, glad we were able to take him from that place, still makes me sad. Spooky loves to sleep and watch TV. He is a "little" over weight.

By Shelly

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 16, 2010
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos